Warning for Chocolate Lovers: these gluten-free brownies are so chocolatey and delicious, you won’t believe they are gluten-free!
Prep time: 15 minutes, Bake time: 35-40 minutes
¾ cup Almond Flour, finely ground
¼ tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
½ tsp Baking Powder
¾ cup Sugar
3 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
½ cup Butter
¾ cup Chocolate Chips, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together in a small mixing bowl, flour, salt, cocoa, and baking powder.
3. In a separate microwaveable bowl, melt together butter and ½ cup chocolate chips. Melt at 20 seconds on high, then stir. Repeat until all the butter and chocolate chips are melted.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla and sugar until well combined.
5. Slowly pour the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, while stirring.
6. Add the dry mixture and stir until well combined.
7. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan, and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Total Calories: 232, Total Fat: 16.7 g, Total Carbohydrates: 20 g, Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g, Protein: 4 g
Note: As with any desert, this one is not low Calorie. Watch your portions, and make sure it fits into the rest of your daily Calorie target.